Usually, you would provide transport for yourself, the bridal party and possible the grooms party. All other guests would make their own way to the ceremony and venue. There are obvious and numerous exceptions to this. You may want to consider transport for/if the the following.
- The is no is no on-site accomodation at the reception venue.
- If you have elderly guests.
- If you have guests who wouldn’t otherwise be able to transport themselves.
- You want to take the pressure off the logistics of dozens of guests trying to find their own way.
- If there are parking restrictions at the venue.
- If there venue is ‘out of town’ and you think it would be unreasonable to ask that guests make their own way.
- You want to cut the cost of individual guests making their own way to the ceremony/venue.